505 Series – Single Hung
- Fusion welded beveled frame & sash for strength and durability.
- Heatseal® warm edge spacer system for excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction in the possibility of condensation on the inside of the window.
- Full integral interlock with double weather-stripping.
- Heavy gauge fully extruded handle on bottom sash.
- Fiberglass mesh half screens standard on all windows.
- Available in Replacement and New Construction applications.
|Full 3¾” Depth Welded Mainframe with beveled colonial exterior features curves that are not only beautiful, but also allow for maximum weld surface resulting in strength and years of long lasting performance.|
|Optional foam-filled insulated extrusions add energy efficiency – Deluxe version only.
(Insulation type may vary during the manufacturing process)
|Standard Sash lock with tamper-proof cam ensures a much smoother turn, and increases the life cycle over traditional locks.|
|Optional Auto-Lock features an exclusive automatic locking system which is easy to engage.|
|The Bulb Gasket Seal improves thermal performance, lowers drafts, and provides better acoustic insulation.|
|Push Button Spring-Loaded Vent Latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation.|
|The sill dam wall is mortised into the jamb adding strength and lowering the possibility of leaks.|
|The 500 Series offers a fully integrated lift rail giving the window a nice, contemporary look.|